Sunday, June 1, 2014

Visual Diary Entry Drawing # 4

This sketch for me was inspired by music in general. Since its almost the last week of school with lots of units being handed in, I find that when ever i listen to music, it inspires me to keep on working hard or motivate me. It depends on they type of music. IF its a fast song, I'll work faster and go to the best of the fast song. An example is the 6 trillion years and overnight song. It has a really fast beat and motivates me to work faster. If the song is a slow song, I'm more likely to fall asleep or work slower since the song is slow. Music is amazing how i can motivate and inspire people. Music helps me get rid of stress and relax a bit more when I work. Music also helps me smile if I don't feel the best and its amazing how music is every where. You can really get away with it. It helps people like me for example and influences people for the good. 

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment