This drawing here was inspired from the Friday. Friday was the last day to hand in assignments. I felt so better handing in my assignments because i got so accomplished. I thought in the beginning of the week that I wasn't going to make my due dates and possibly fail but I gave it my all and made it. I rised like a flower from a storm and my own flower. Unique and I stood up for myself. I'm glad I finished but now, its time to study for exams and get this school years finished up! I can do it! If i believe in myself, I can do it!
I would also like to say, if it wasn't for my best friend who pushed and believed in me, I don't think I would have finished. Thanks for helping me rise up and reach my goals friend.
Thanks for reading and feel free to comment.

No comments:
Post a Comment