This sketch is based on a song Called "6 Trillion Years and One Night". The reason I was inspired to draw this sketch is because, this song mentions how the world is against two kids from the way their are born. The two kids eventually get away from the world and live happily but no one knows where they end up after they had disappeared. This concept is interesting plus the music is very unique compared to the other sons I've listend to lately. Its was interesting and got inspired to draw the girl from the video since I want to be like her. Fight against the world for your hapiness no matter what waves or obstacles come in my way. I want to be able to chase my dreams and succeed in them no matter the problem or obstacle. I know I will be able to become an animator if I believe in myself. No one can stop me from chesing that dream and this has also inspired to work more in the process. I would say in my opinion, its my new tune for the week.
Thanks for reading and the link for this song is down below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhUgoaSNPmQ
(Six Trillion Years and One Night - IA Vocaloids)

No comments:
Post a Comment